U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 26-year-old female asked:

I'm having trouble sleeping. i am extremely tired but can't sleep.when i close my eyes my mind just keeps going. what to do have lots of pain in face?

1 doctor answer6 doctors weighed in
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
See your PCP: for evaluation, tests and possible referral to a neurologist or orofacial pain practitioner. When pain and sleep become a problem, it can be a vicious cycle. See your doctor ASAP.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 11, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.