If i went to the bathroom 5 times in a day, will i get water intoxication and die?

Use of toilet: does not mean that you are intoxicated with water.
Dr. Philip Miller
Frequent urination: may be related to fluid intake; however, if persistent, get a medical examination, urine analysis/culture and a fasting blood sugar. I agree that you are not suffering from water intoxication.
Dr. Cynthia Archer
Worry much?: Ok, I think the bigger issue here is anxiety. This type of worry is out of proportion to the situation, and it's not typical to think this way. See a doctor to talk about your anxiety. There's no reason you should need to suffer with excessive worry. Also knowledge is power and for some reading and learning relieves anxiety but worsens it for others. If you feel more upset reading, don't for a bit

Last updated Nov 16, 2014