my man fell on ice about 2 years ago and now he still gets bad pain in his lower back what can b done so he can feel better and not have lower backpain?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Richard Zimon
EXERCISE: Two years is a long time to suffer from mankind's most common ache....lowback ache!!!! I suggest that he should see a Physiatrist (Specialist in Musculoskeletal disorders) and start some Physical Therapy/Home Exercises NOW!!!!! This , in my opinion, is the most useful treatment for the continuing low back pain! Good Luck Hope this helps! DrZ
Answered on Sep 28, 2016
1
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Back Pain: time to get him in to see someone about his back if this has been going on for two years. Back pain is a difficult thing to treat, however if he is willing to work with therapists, Not think that drugs are his answer he can get some help. I suggest he see a Physical Pain and Rehabilitation Doctor for an evaluation for what modalities and treatments can de done for his back.
Answered on Sep 28, 2016
1