United Kingdom

please help!! if i had any form of ovarian or uterus cancer, would i lose my appetite?!

You sound very: fearful. I remember studying ovarian cancer in medical school. Although my health was perfect - I got all worried about whether I had ovarian cancer (yes, that was a bit neurotic). Are you searching for possible symptoms due to a fear you are carrying? If you have significant bonafide symptoms that would suggest a gynecologic problem then see your physician for complete eval. If you are a worrier
Provided original answer
about your health in general - then try to put on the breaks. It can cause you to suffer a great deal. Take care.
Nov 2, 2014
Dr. David Masiello
Hematology and Oncology 18 years experience
YEs: Yes cancer, any tyle will cause loss of appetite but so will a multitude of other ailments. If you have loss of appetite it would be best to see your doctor so appropriate testing can be performed after an exam to determine the cause
Dr. Bryan Kurtz
Maybe: Yes, loss of appetite can be a sign of cancer, but at your age cancer would be low on the differential. You need to see your PCP.
Dr. Louis Cooper
And see your OBGYN.
Nov 2, 2014