U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A 31-year-old female asked:

I had a spinal block for birth a yr ago. since then i keep getting numbness on the back of my head lasting upto 2days. what is this?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Hasan Khondker
Internal Medicine 14 years experience
Hard to tell : but if it has been going on for this long, you should see your doctor and possibly a neurologist for a full workup.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 18, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.