OH
A male asked:

I get flutters in the center of my chest with dizziness. i listen with a stethoscope and my heart sounds normal. what could cause this?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 33 years experience
Need EKG: of course, the obvious answer is you are in a dreamlike state thinking of a beautiful serene beach with your significant other and that would cause anybody's chest to flutter and feel dizziness. If that doesn't explain what's going on then, you may need an examination and work up with either an EKG or what is called an event monitor in order to rule out a rhythm problem with the heart.

Last updated Jan 18, 2021