How to know if you have a tension headache or allergy headache my eyes hurt forehead temples base of skull ?

Dr. Lois Freisleben-Cook
40 years experience in Pediatrics
Hard to tell but: Allergy headaches are often associated with a sense of pressure and congestion. It is possible for you to actually have migraine headaches that you are thinking are allergy or sinus headaches. Tension headaches are more likely felt as muscle tightness in the back of the neck and the forehead, relieved by warmth or massage. If you have chronic or persistent, frequent headaches, see your doctor .
Answered on Sep 29, 2016
1