U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 21-year-old female asked:

I am a peruvian woman i am 21 years old .. i am suffering from candidiasis for more than 9 months?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Stephen Southard
Internal Medicine 17 years experience
More info: Can you provide more information, as it's unclear what type of candidal infection you have. Does it involve your mouth/throat, areas of your skin, your genital area or somewhere else(possibly even multiple areas). Also what treatment(s) have you undergone and evaluation have you had so far? The answers to these questions will better clarify any possible guidance for you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 20, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.