Delano, CA

I been on clomid (clomiphene) for 3 months on day 7 took my last pills of 150mg on day 8 i had 2 follicles one 10mm and 11mm what are my chances to ovulate?

Dr. Douglas Lawson
Follicles: Those two follicles are a tad smaller then what we would like to see. A good follicle is usually more the 20mm in size. You should be checking ovulation prediction kits to see if ovulating though. It helps time coitus and your doc can always get an US the day of or after ovulation to look for collapse of a follicle and free fluid.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 19, 2014