It's been 3 weeks since my cryotherapy and i have mild cramps and light bleeding. i'm not sure if it's because of the procedure or my skipped period?

Dr. John Berryman
Cramps: cryotherapy: Cryotherapy causes cramps when performed, and perhaps for 45-60 minutes thereafter, Bleeding from cryotherapy is because the treated cervix is fragile and when healing will easily bleed. Get a serum pregnancy test to be certain your "skipped period" is not caused by pregnancy. Cramps "three weeks later" may be due to early pregnancy , and an ectopic pregnancy needs to be ruled out .
Last updated May 14, 2016