I just had cryothreapy on my cervix three days ago now iam bleeding is this my period if so its five days early?

Dr. Jane Van Dis
Normal : It's normal to have some bleeding following cryotherapy. Your bleeding could be from the cryotherapy, or it could be your period. If you don't have any other symptoms of menstruation, it's more likely due to the cryotherapy. The two bleeding episodes may run together... Meaning you could bleed for about 10 days. If you feel you are hemorrhaging, you should go to the nearest emergency room.

Last updated Sep 16, 2012