United Kingdom

I am 19 and my legs start to bow out straight under my knees. i'd like to know what the name of the surgery that can be done is and how much it costs?

Dr. Natalie Hodge
Genu Varus: It is hard to say without a detailed exam, but you may be speaking about "bow legged" state. Do you have any functional limitations? Do you trip from this? Is this a progressive finding or "how you were built" so to speak? You need a visit with your GP for detailed exam and history for a diagnosis. At that point you can start talking about whether treatment is warranted!

Last updated Nov 16, 2014