I have a question about second trimester ultrasound results for my fraternal twins. us was at 23 weeks. everything looked structurally sound, brain, heart, kidneys, and bowel looked good. only concern was short humerus and femur. doc said this increased t

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Ultrasound: Even though we did not get the complete result of your twins ultrasound, it is best to rely on your treating physician for information concerning it. If you need a second opinion (especially for twins) I suggest you take the Ultrasound images, which you can check out from the facility which did the ultrasound, and see a Maternal Fetal Specialist. They are the experts in this field.

Last updated Oct 16, 2014