TX

I had my braces for 6 months now and mom's been noticing my face getting thinner she says cuz i don't eat a lot but i say it's from the braces. is it?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Do You Own A Scale?: Of course it's from the braces!! If they make it hard or "distasteful" to eat normally, you'll eat less and then lose weight. Now, losing it in the face first is unusual, so get on a scale and weigh yourself.Are you less than 6 months ago. If you don't know then follow your weight going forward.Well, if you wanted to lose weight in the first place, Bravo.Otherwise, make sure you get good nutrition

Last updated Feb 5, 2017