A member asked:

Need a follow-up breast u/s but insurance changed and cant see old ob-gyn. would my primary care provider write script for the ultrasound or only ob?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Stephen Southard answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Contact your PCP: Most primary care doctors are comfortable in the early management of breast issues. You should talk to your PCP about this, if he/she doesn't feel comfortable, they can refer you to a local breast center.

Answered 10/14/2014



Related Questions