Brookfield, WI

if i use healthtap prime, can doctors order imaging tests?

PRIME and x-rays...: HealthTap PRIME began this summer (2014), and is a Primary Care service. A patient is connected with the first available doctor, and different doctors are online at various times. Patients don't select a doctor on PRIME. A consultation ends each time, and the doctor does not follow-up after the consultation. Thus, no lab nor imaging tests are ordered (otherwise, a follow-up visit would be needed).
Dr. Dean Giannone
Not exactly.: We can make suggestions for tests, and you can take our suggestions back to your usual doctors as points of discussion, but we can't directly order imaging tests.