North East, MD

is it safe to double up on flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hcl) 5mg if my one dose an hour ago hasn't touched my pain? will i be able to wake up in the morning? and function?

Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 55 years experience
At night: Best try one or two in bedtime . It depends on your tolerance because some people get very sleepy from it. That is why it is best to take it before you go to bed night. You have to give it a chance to clarify your pain, help your sleep, and help decrease the pain sensations.some people will not tolerate 10 mg at bedtime, but you can start at five and then slowly increase it to the 10 and see how

Last updated Dec 7, 2020