Cyprus
A 34-year-old male asked about a 37-year-old female:

My wife's nipples are aching every morning when we woke up.. why? please let me know what's the symptoms of breast cancer & its cause & how to prevent?

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Surgery 44 years experience
Not cancer: Nipple sensitivity and aching are hormone related and had nothing to do with cancer now nipple discharge bloody or not different story in spite of the majority of nipple discharge are benign but it could be a red flag for cancer then all patient had to be evaluated by a physician any lump or a mass or deformity in the shape of the breast or changes on the skin of the breast had to be reported too
Last updated Nov 27, 2017