I have never had any spots on my chest before and since taking lymecycline for two weeks my chest and back are covered?

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Possible allergy: You may be allergic to the medicine. Call your doctor and see if you should stop it. If you have shortness of breath, lip or tongue swelling go to the ER. There are other causes of rashes and your doctor will probably recommend that you get seen to try to identify the cause. Stop any new soaps, detergents, lotions, perfumes, or over the counter medications for now as well.

Last updated Sep 29, 2016