Rockford, IL

I have a tiny hard bump on my head it hurts its been there for a few years i get headaches often. the bump sorta moves back and forth?

Dr. Shannon Kilgore
Specializes in Neurology
Head Bump: A bump that you can move back and forth that has been there for years may be just a collection of fat cells called a lipoma. They can sometimes get irritated and cause discomfort if hit repeatedly due to sticking out, but usually do not cause pain. Headaches are likely muscle tension and unrelated to the lipoma, but if new or severe, it is important to see your Dr.
Last updated Apr 16, 2018