U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Lynchburg, VA
A 23-year-old female asked:

I hurt my back 2mos ago, & still have severe pain in my back & hips & sometimes legs. what can i do to lessen the pain? what kind of doc should i see?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Lonnie Smith
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 40 years experience
See an Orthopedic: You need to be checked before anyone can tell what to do, See an Orthopedic doctor or a Neurosurgeon who handles backs,

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jan 29, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.