U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

I want to have another baby but don't have the money to pay for surgery. what are my options?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Lori Semel
Pediatrics 37 years experience
Assistance: Social services in your state can help you to get state assistance (medicaid) or Obamacare (low cost plans) to help with your insurance. I am assuming you are talking of a c/section. Are you sure you feel comfortable to take care of another baby at this point?
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 29, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.