I am 11 weeks pregnant and took two excedrin for a tooth ache and still bothering me would it hurt to take tylenol (acetaminophen) to?

Dr. Robert Grindstaff
Addiction Medicine 38 years experience
Excedrin: should not be taken during pregnancy since it contains aspirin which if you were to bleed my cause increased bleeding. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is the drug of choice for pain or fever in pregnancy so yes to the Tylenol (acetaminophen).
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
In agreement, but you should have that tooth examined by your dentist. Just because you are pregnant does not mean that your tooth cannot be treated. Please call your dentist, who will consult with your OBGYN. Together they will agree on what is best for you.
Oct 3, 2014
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Possibly: Toothache probably caused by infection (abscess). Over medicating w pain killers will not cure the infection, just partially block the pain as the infection gets worse, possibly harming you, your baby, or both. You MUST see Dentist ASAP. Don't wait, call now!

Last updated Nov 30, 2016