United Kingdom

The corner of my bed just fell on my toe am there was blood on my sock so i'm assuming it's from under my toe nail. will it fall of?! what do ido

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Maybe: The nail may fall off but I recommend you have it looked at by a doctor locally. The reason is that if it is bleeding underneath, you want to make sure it stops, doesn't get infected, and pressure doesn't build up which could cut off circulation in the area. If pressure is starting to build up, your doctor can easily remove all or part of the nail and bandage it properly so the nail grows back.

Last updated Sep 29, 2016