Geneva, IL

Dermatologist question: growth on my toe right at the bed of my nail not a wart and not a blood blister , what else could it be? can provide pic

Dr. Dennis Timko
Podiatry 22 years experience
Mucoid cyst: Can't tell you for sure with picture or examination but i've seen mucous cyst that look like a blister around the nail and end of the toes. Usually soft, dome shaped smooth but usually occurs in older patients.
Dr. Janet Kail
29 years experience
Could be callus: It is possible it could be a callus or it is possible that you have some type of growth or soft tissue tumor that needs to be biopsied to make certain it is not malignant. You need to see your podiatrist or dermatologist for evaluation.

Last updated Sep 25, 2016