Norway

hi i had a 3 day embryo transfer on monday..after i had cramping and some bleeding .. but now 3 days later i still have bleeding but now it is brown ?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Brown = blood: Brown discharge represents old blood that has been sitting at the back of the vagina. It is important that you schedule follow up with your fertility doctor to confirm that the embryo transfer was successful.
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine 49 years experience
Bleed post ET: The cramping and bleeding associated with embryo transfer (ET) can be associated with the procedure. Three days later the brownish blood (oxidized) is probably related to the transfer. I suggest waiting 2 weeks after the transfer to do a blood hCG for pregnancy.