A member asked:

I have tested fasting blood sugar and result is 293 mg/dl but i dont have any symtons for diabetes. please give suggestion to control my glucose.

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Susan Rhoads answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

See doc, change diet: Hopefully, the machine is wrong. But you need to not count on that and check with your doc and get evaluated. In the meantime, exercise and cut the sugar from your diet and if you need to lose some weight, get started on a healthy weight loss diet (count calories!).High protein diets are not good ones (more studies showing this all the time).

Answered 9/29/2016



Related Questions