Phoenix, AZ

i have pain like waves by my liver, i have a fatty liver,could it b that i might have cirrhosis last yr mygallbladder removed but could it be a stone?

Dr. Dan Fisher
Bowel pain?: More likely stone than cirrhosis. Fatty liver should not progress to cirrhosis by age 24. Stones can recur without gallbladder. My suspicion is that this is your bowel trather than either of the above. Wonder if you really need lovastatin. Your risk of heart disease in the next 20 years must be very close to ZERO and the statin is too weak to be used if you have "serous" fatty liver.

Last updated Sep 30, 2014