im not a everyday oxygen person, but lately i have been getting out of breathe fast when i take off the oxygen i start to wheeze y is this?

Dr. Tauseef Qureshi
13 years experience Pulmonary Critical Care
Asthma: In general, the most common causes of shortness of breath are either heart disease or lung disease. Although there are many reasons for a person to wheeze, with your history of asthma it may just be your asthma flaring up especially as the season begins to change from summer to fall. I think the bigger question is why are you requiring oxygen in the first place? Talk to your doctor about this.
Answered on Oct 31, 2014