Grants Pass, OR

I know green tea is good 4 u. but is all kinds of green tea good 4 u or just regular. or can i drink peppermint green tea & get same health benefits?

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
Green tea is: good for you. It is picked earlier than black or red tea and thus has more potent antioxidents in it. Some green tea is flavored w/peppermint or jasmine which is not a problem but it may lower the content of the actual green tea. White tea is picked earliest and is even better than green tea. It has a light flavor. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Forrest Jones
Specializes in Family Medicine
That's ok: As long as it has green tea in it, should be ok