Newington, CT

If i abused ritalin (methylphenidate) the night before i was given a urine test will it show high levels of ritalin (methylphenidate) in my system or just a positive for ritalin (methylphenidate)?

Depends on the test: Some tests only screen for the presence of the drug, while others will actually look for the quantity of the material.Either way, if it was not a valid prescribed use, you could be looking at federal time for use of a controlled substance.Any level will fit the definition for that charge.