A male asked:

There is a white line that is about 2cm long.it is underneath my eye ball, pretty deep. mid way of my eye socket. it causes irritation once in a while?

Dr. Harold Peltan
Ophthalmology 29 years experience
See Eye MD: A doctor must look at your white line to identify and treat this properly. It may be a foreign body that got stuck and needs to be removed. The conjunctiva may have folded over itself and rubbed itself causing irritation. It may be a string of white discharge from dry eye or allergy. You can try to rinse it out. If not successful, have eye MD examine and possibly remove it.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Michael Ham
Ophthalmology 28 years experience
Eyelid?: If it is of the eyelid it may be a benign condition called xanthelasma. See doctor.
Last updated Sep 21, 2014