San Jose, CA

don't know if this related to my uterine fibroid; felling full, lots gas,not felling hungry,losing weight,getting my period every two weeks..

Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
General Practice 51 years experience
Most of your: symptoms appear to be related to your digestive system. See a GI specialist as well ad Gyn specialist.
Dr. Susan Arnoult
Definitely abnormal: I would check rechecked by the GYN. Weight loss and worsening of the uterine bleeding is concerning.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Periods: The menstrual irregularity can certainly be related to fibroids. The other symptoms are not likely to be caused by a uterine fibroid unless they are huge