U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

I have a permant bruise under my eye right on the bone how do i cover it without makeup?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. David Kam
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 38 years experience
Unsightly patch: You can use Camouflage cream to cover the area without makeup. You can also see a facial plastic surgeon for possible laser treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 19, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.