U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old female asked:

How to reduce cylindrical axis power in eye?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Phillip Goebel
Emergency Medicine 17 years experience
Surgery: Surgery like LASIK or PRK will correct astigmatism which is what cylindrical axis power represents. Otherwise glasses or contacts will compensate for the vision defect.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jul 8, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.