Hong Kong

Tennis ball size under my mom armpit, she dosen't want to go to the clinic, she noticed it for 3 months and its growing, what could it be?

Dr. Philip Miller
Tumor: or infected lymph node.Highly dangerous to ignore: I strongly advise urgent medical attention- NOW!
Dr. Howard Shapiro
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Needs a physician: It could be a blocked sebaceous gland (look up the term hydradenitis online), but it could also be a tumor. Somehow, you need to get her to see a physician for an evaluation. If she refuses to go, all a home health service in your community or through your local hospital. They an send a nurse or doctor to her home to examine her and get the process started.

Last updated Sep 17, 2014