Australia

I had fat added to the end of my chin in a fat transfer and now my chin looks too long/high for my face. is it possible to remove/sculpt that fat?

Dr. Herbert Hoover
- Select Specialities - 52 years experience
Yes: You should return to see whoever performed the fat transfer if possible. It should be relatively simple to sculpt the fat or remove any excess. If you had it done recently, part of the problem could be swelling that will resolve, so don't move too quickly!
Dr. H. william Song
aesthetic Medicine 30 years experience
Yes: Although it is much easier to put in than to take out, the fat can be gently removed with a micro liposuction cannula. The fat can also be sculpted using ultrasound (Ultherapy) or radio frequency(ThermiTight).

Last updated Oct 3, 2015