A member asked:

I am suffering from hair thinning and hair loss , and my scalp is filled up with sebum kindly suggest some effective solution ,suggest some oil & cure?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Forrest Jones answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

You may have seborrhea, and so should see a physician and get evaluated for treatment plan. Hope that helps.

Answered Sep 12, 2014



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor