Hi this is my first-time adhd dosage/medication 30 mg/day adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine). is it safe to take 30 mg adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) pill per day in the morning for 2 months. ?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Deborah Ungerleider answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

30mg of Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) per day is a common dose to take daily in the AM. I'm hoping it's been prescribed for you by your doctor and that you're not taking someone else's medication. I see from your history that you are on Concerta. Most people do not take both of those medications at the same time. You should discuss this with your doctor, since they know your full history and know you best.

Answered Sep 10, 2014

3.7k views