A member asked:

Multiple calculi are seen in lower pole calyces of right kidney, the largest one measures 1.89 cm. should i go for allopathic medicine or home remedie?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Michael Michaels answered

Specializes in Urology

There are no home or allopathic Rxs.For stone this size,it will give trouble,often infection.Treatment could be given by percutaneous surgery or by retrograde endoscopic flexible pyeloscopy by a urologist experienced in this.Rarely lower pole hemi-nephrectomy(taking lower pole of kidney out) is indicated.Limited space for details.See a urologist.Good luck.

Answered Sep 11, 2014



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

A member asked:

In right kidney tiny concretion is seen in middle calyx?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

A member asked:

Why kidney stones formed mostly in lower calyces?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor