Wappingers Falls, NY

How can i lose inches overnight for the navy? i need to lose about 4 inches but without a saran/body wrap

Dr. Erin Robertson
General Practice 20 years experience
Taping...ugh! : Which tapings are over reg? Taping is prehistoric, but habits are hard to break in the military. For muscle-bound guys that failed taping, I used to obtain %BF with BIA (bioelectric impedance analysis), now preferred over calipers. If you clearly meet PT standards & you don't look obese, the CMO may advocate for you. Meantime, no alcohol, soda or sugar; no food after 6pm; 50g protein/d & lots H2O
The night before: isn't when you need to start addressing the issue! It is now PFA time again. I see a # of people weekly for appetite suppression ear acupuncture in order for them to get within body fat standards. After 27 years in the Navy - I know how difficult it can be. But, there isn't a safe way to lose 4" in one night. You need to consistently make health a priority.
Dr. Erin Robertson
General Practice 20 years experience
Does that really work?
Oct 8, 2014
Provided original answer
Saran Wrap doesn't but auricular acupuncture can be very helpful. However, it still requires the person to hydrate well, have at least some level of physical activity & to V some of the junk carbs.
Oct 8, 2014

Last updated Sep 16, 2015