East Liverpool, OH

had angiogram to check which side of brain my speech was on.went in groin and i now have a large bruise in my inner thigh.is this normal ?

Dr. Rex Mahnensmith
Bruise post angio: This is not uncommon, but varies. Watch to see it does not grow. If lump appears and grows contact the person who did the angio. You bled a little into tissue there.
Dr. Chirag Patel
Specializes in Neurology
Other symptoms?: Hematomas are the most common vascular access site complication, occurring in 5%-25% of patients who undergo groin puncture. The risk of pseudoaneurysms is lower. If the bruise grows or is accompanied by firmness/bulging of the skin in the area, numbness, or pain, you should have it checked out sooner. http://www.aacn.org/wd/Cetests/media/C1253.pdf