U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old member asked:

Parents with kids with aspergers, autism or tourette's, what to do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental and Behavioral 51 years experience
Sek referral to the : Child Development Unit at Children's Hospital Pittsburgh, http://www.chp.edu/CHP/Evaluation+Services+Child+Development+Unit. The Autism team is affiliated with Autism Speaks: http://www.chp.edu/CHP/autism. They will help you with all aspects of evaluation, treatment & family support services.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 45-year-old member asked:
Whats the difference between aspergers and autism?
3 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
A 45-year-old member asked:
What is the difference between autism and aspergers?
3 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
A 32-year-old member asked:
What is the difference between high functioning autism and aspergers?
4 doctor answers9 doctors weighed in
Last updated Mar 4, 2020
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.