IQ
A 23-year-old male asked about a 24-year-old female:

My wife suffers from trigeminal nerve malk happened a year ago .it was happening for several days and then go away for several months ..and now contin?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 38 years experience
Trigeminal nerve: The most common form of paroxysmal orofacial pain is trigeminal neuralgia. Typically, a pain attack is accompanied by tic-like cramps or involuntary spasms of the facial muscles ("tic douloureux"), and often leads to a complaint of muscle pain. See a neurologist for evaluation, tests, imaging and treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.