called podiatrist, said i had tingling on my feet. he said i should come in today. offered me another laser treatment. now is even worse pain on sol

2 doctor answers
Dr. Sue Castleman
Tingling feet: Were you having tingling and pain before? Have you had this in the past and have you been diagnosed with diabetes and/or peripheral neuropathy? Did the podiatrist give you a diagnosis and explanation of what the laser tx was supposed to do? Either way you should have a check up with your primary care provider to figure out what's going on and at a minimum check some lab work and a physical exam.
Answered on Aug 30, 2014
1
Dr. Richard Taddeo
25 years experience Podiatry
Laser tx for ting?: That doesn't make any sense. Tingling is a sign of neuropathy and a symptom of lower back issues or diabetes most likely. I don't see how any laser can address either.
Answered on May 24, 2015
1