what do you suggest if my uncle has got stroke and suffering from brain hemorrhage. this stroke affect his half body right side?

Dr. Olav Jaren
Neurology 19 years experience
Blood pressure: Hemorrhagic stroke is often caused by high blood pressure. Keeping the blood pressure healthy is very important for healing and preventing future damage. If there are any other causes of bleeding (low platelets, abnormal blood vessels) they should also be addressed. Triple therapy (physical, occupational and speech) is also very important for making a good recovery.