A member asked:

What type of doctor should i find to cure my uti i've had it 9 times this year and always with antibiotics should i check my bladder orwhat should ido?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Mary Dyer answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

I recommend seeing a urologist to explore why either the uti won't go away ...or it's recurrent

Answered Aug 24, 2014



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

A member asked:

How to cure a bladder infection or UTI without going to a doctor?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

A member asked:

Can I get a antibiotic to cure UTI without seeing a doctor?

6 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor