can an overdose of aleve (naproxen) (suicide attempt) cause a heart arrhythmia? if so, is my heart in danger after the fact? will the arrhythmia go away?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
35 years experience Clinical Psychology
Glad that you care: I'm happy a change of heart has occurred for you with respect to valuing your life! The other change of heart is almost never life-threatening. It ' just a period of too fast or slow beats not due to organ disease and doesn't damage the heart.Yet, it's not pleasant . Your doctor might be able to help symptomatically. During the OD, blood chem may have caused it - but that's then, not now. Live!
Answered on May 5, 2018
1