A member asked:

Doc said i have a torn meniscus in my right knee. in terrible pain and also that my foot and ankle still swollen. should i go to the er?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Audie Rolnick answered

Specializes in

Get evaluated: see an ortho. did you have MRI,any arthritis,any trauma? swellling can be related to the way you're walking. may need arthroscopy. age a factor. get evaluated by ortho

Answered 8/17/2014



Related Questions