Cincinnati, OH

Was prescribed robaxin (methocarbamol) for back how will it make me feel?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 34 years experience
Better hopefully: I guess the intent of the doctor who prescribed the medication is that you should feel better and so that's our hope and prediction. What you're asking though goes to side effects. Most patients probably complain of tired and fatigue feelings when taking this medication. But if it's back pain secondary to muscle spasms that's a painin' you then, this might just help.
Dr. Michael Roman
It's : A muscle relaxer. So hopefully it will make you feel better. Side effects vary person to person. Most of my PTs complained of fatigue. Loss of energy. If something doesn't feel right stop the medicine and call your doctor